Home

Letter from the
Director


Virginia
School of Pet Grooming History


Objectives &
Philosophy


Requirements
School Calendar
Attendance Policy
Leave of Absence


Suspension and
Expulsion


Refund Policy

Student
Complaints


Grading
Starting Dates


Placement
Facility


Tuition

All Breed
Program


Poodle & Mixed
Breed Program


Program
Description


Enrollment Forms

Instructor Credentials

>

Grading Policy of Virginia School of Pet Grooming in Manassas Park, VA

The student is graded on classroom performance and practical application. Classroom performance and practical application will count for 90% of the final grade. Written Evaluation take up the other 10%. In order to graduate a student must pass all evaluation and review sessions and he must demonstrate proficiency as a pet groomer as determined by the instructor.

Grading scale
Pass / Fail : Grooming Evaluations
Class start and end dates and student transfers.

The Virginia School of Pet Grooming feels that group classes promotes undue stress and may interfere with the productive advancement of each student. Grooming is not a specific science and where one person may excel through one section of this course they may be hindered by another section. It is our experience that students learning to groom fare better when set on their own agendas and not put in a position of competition with other students.

We are happy to transfer covered courses, credits, and or certificates earned by student at the Virginia School of Pet Grooming that are accepted by other institutions at the discretion of the receiving school.

Dog Grooming Courses - Virginia School of Pet Grooming - Manassas Park, VA - Pet Pool